Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring & Summer - Busy Day's Part 2

Ok, well it took a week but I'm back to finish my last blog about our upcoming Spring/Summer plans. But of course first I have to post an update on how our Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt went. Despite the cooler weather and lack of sunshine we did have a few neighbors show up! We got the chance to meet two families on our block. One was a retired couple who have been on this stretch of Greenwood for the longest amount of time and the other family was a husband and wife with a set of older elementary-aged twins. It was great getting to know some faces on our block. In addition to our neighbors some friends of ours (Dan & Jenna) brought their little girls (Morgan & Haylie) to the hunt as well. The kids had a lot of fun running around the backyard finding the eggs. The best part of course was sitting on the back steps eating their loot.



Owen & Logan helped fill the first 50 eggs!


Logan was very serious about helping fill the eggs.



Owen, Logan & Morgan before the neighbors arrived.



Morgan, Owen, Amanda & Logan showing their loot!


Owen, Logan & Haylie eating their loot!


Now moving on to Summer...


In late July Curtis and I will be leaving for a Mission Trip to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. We will be shadowing some missionaries from our church that are stationed there full-time. We're getting really excited as our departure date comes closer and closer. The boys will be staying with my mom and sister for the first half of our trip at our house and staying with Curtis' parents during the second half of the trip over at their house. They are looking forward to lots of swimming and boating time already. I'm sure they'll be so busy with their Nanas, Aunt & Papa that they'll hardly notice we're gone for a while...I hope. I'll make sure to blog about our time in Rio when we get back.


I better go for now since naptime's end is looming in the near future but make sure to check back soon for a neat way to store all those ideas you find in your favorite magazines! Yes, I'm starting yet another project...don't we all have multiple projects going on at one time?
























































1 comment:

  1. Adrian, I love this latest blog. It had been awhile so I thought I'd check in. Way to go for keeping it up! The kids look so cute with their Easter baskets!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete