Monday, November 21, 2011

Wow!!

Well I guess the third time is a charm (or fourth, fifth, sixth...whatever I'm on now) at trying to keep a blog up to date. I don't know why I think I'll be able to do it this time, maybe it's because I feel like we're up to more now that seems worth sharing.

Check back soon for...

* homeschooling ideas (We're smack dab in the middle of Owen's homeschooling Kindergarten year and have had loads of fun with some neat activities)

* my attempt at DIY projects (In no way am I the most crafty person, but I like to try)

* yummy recipes! (Most of them aren't my original recipes but I love to share a winning recipe with my friends and family so I'll share the link I find them on along with our family review)

* and of course, our family updates for those of you who would like to know! (Aunt Libby!)

My goal is to post weekly at the end of the week as to what we've done in school/cooking/crafting. I hope you find some ideas to try out with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment